Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I can't stand unprofessional people!

I have lost almost all of my respect for this lawyer I hired. It is now Wednesday, an entire WEEK after the date she said she would get back to me by. I emailed her just this past Monday....a simple, "Thought I would have heard from you by now" type email. Nothing. No response what so ever.

The thought of trying to find a lawyer again makes my head hurt just thinking about it. But I need to face facts that I may need to do just that.

2 comments:

  1. Is there a phone number to call? It's not a fun prospect (personally I hate calling people, especially to complain or question them about something) but sometimes it's necessary.

    Otherwise, I would suggest starting the search anew and finding someone else.

    Good luck, with whatever you decide!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've only communicated by email..and it worked well.....till now I suppose. I do ahve a number for her...maybe I should call.... I hate making these types of calls. This is why I love email!!

    ReplyDelete