Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Chat with Lawyer...CHECK!

Finally I talked with my lawyer yesterday afternoon!!!!!!

And I have to say, for how long it took, and how aggravating it has been with her lack of response....she was much more thorough than I thought she'd be. She came up with a few things that weren't even mentioned in the contract that should be. She gave me some things that should be adjusted. I sent an email with her suggested changes to my publisher. And now I wait. I did get a quick email from the publisher saying she got it and that they are out of the office till Thursday. But she said: 'When we return I'll gladly negotiate these terms.' Sounds positive to me. I was/am worried that they'll be unwilling to make changes.

One more step toward publication!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment