Friday, June 10, 2011

Some prize rules...

A fellow RWA member forwarded some info on to our chapter...good stuff. So, I thought I should post some rules here for any contest I do!!

1) The winner of the any physical items must live in the US. My sincerest apologies. If there is a substitution, I will list it on the original contest page.

2) You must be 18 years or age or older to enter and by entering, you verify that you are at least 18 years or age.

3) If the prize is an ebook, the file you win is intended for your use only. Permission is only given for YOU to read these files. You do NOT have permission to forward them to friends or post to file sharing sites.

4) If the prize is an ebook, I will not substitute a tangible prize for you if you don't read ebooks.

5) I will post a winner on my blog and try to contact the winner through email (but if you have not left an email address in your entry, I can only do so much). If you do not claim the prize within 2 weeks, I will choose another winner.

6) I do not pay for insurance on prizes I ship. If you want, it let me know and we can arrange it.

Thanks so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment