Monday, April 11, 2011

A-Z Blogging Challenge Day 9: I is for Ice Cream


Yeah...if you're just tuning in now, I am participating in this year's A-Z Blogging Challenge. I decided to just blog about whatever word popped into my head first. Today it was ice cream.

I'm not a huge fan of ice cream. But I do like it...usually with lots of fun stuff in it. I'm not a plain ice cream kind of gal.

My alltime fav is cookies n cream. Gotta love ice cream and Oreos! But often times we buy some kind of chocolate, hubby's fav, with soemthing in it. Everyone at our house seems to love Chocolate Panda Paws...chocolately swirls with mini PB cups. I love a good hot fudge sundae...the more fudge, the better!

Ever go to Coldstone Creamery??? We love to go there. I have ordered fun stuff from their menu, but I love to design my own too. I love getting a simple ice cream and adding Oreos and Reese cups! Tasty!

Why are so many of my A-Z posts about food...mainly desserts????

9 comments:

  1. Stephanie!!! Do you have any idea what yiu are doing to my cravings... first fudge, now ice cream hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vanilla with Reese's Pieces. Everyone in my family knows that's my favorite. I get a bag of Reese's Pieces on special occasions, with a pint of Vanilla ice cream.

    My wife and daughter are big choco fans. My son, he's like me, loves the vanilla.

    - Eric

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn, an excuse to eat ice cream now. At least I can blame the circumfrence of my thights on your post, right? :-)

    Now I am craving Reese's too. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure, blame me!!! LOL!! Thanks for stopping by everyone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Cold Stone. Mmmmm Cake Batter ice cream.
    Check out my K blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm usually a chocolate and marshmallow gal, which is surprisingly hard to find sans nuts, but lately I've been all about creamy peanut butter and chocolate ice cream.

    Good luck on the A to Z Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ice cream with chocolate sauce and M&M's - YUM! I'm stopping by from the A to Z challenge and I look forward to reading more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ice cream seems like a pretty logical "I" word to me. But you haven't tasted anything until you've tasted the exotic flavors we have in Brazil, like cupuacu, acai, green corn, etc. They are an entirely different ice cream experience!

    Stopped by from the A to Z Challenge...I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Sharon.....that sounds divine!!!!! Thanks for stopping by!!!!

    ReplyDelete