Monday, June 14, 2010

Still recouperating!

Saturday was my big release party! Lots of fun and it flew by so fast!! It was nice to see so many of my family and friends all together!

Sunday was spent cleaning and resting...the few days leading up to the party were filled with party preparations.

I am still dragging today (but it's more than just tired from the party....got a lot on my mind today)

I will be picking the winner form last Monday's post...the winner of a digital copy of A Bitch Named Karma! Thanks to everyone who entered!!

Hope you're all having a much more productive day than I am!

5 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm glad your release party was fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A release day party! What fun! Glad you had a good time.

    Too bad about the lack of productiveness. My day was fairly fruitful. Got some good writing time in during my son's nap and was able to clean up the house. Not bad, if you ask me! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Release parties are always a good time. Yay for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had a blast! So excited for you! Just did some promoting for you with the girls at work:). Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete