Friday, June 11, 2010

Party Post #1!!!!

Welcome to my Blog Party for the release of A Bitch Named Karma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday and today have been filled with party preparations here at my house....things to clean, food to be made!!!!

I did a lot of baking yesterday: double batch of chocolate chip cookies, a batch of chocolate raspberry bars, a batch of lemon squares. Today I made about 150 mini cupcakes.

So for my first mini contest today, I am giving away a baking prize!!! Along with the recipe for one of my favorite desserts, the chocolate raspberry bars, will be some must have baking essentials!!!

You must be a follower to enter the contest!! Leave a comment with your favorite dessert and at the end of today, I'll randomly draw a winner!!!! Please feel free to pass this along...let me know where you have and you'll get an extra entry in the drawing!!! And if my follower list reaches 150, I'll give away an additional digital copy of A Bitch Named Karma!! Don't forget to enter contest for that from Monday's Blog Post!

More party stuff to come today! Check back and check back often!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love anything with chocolate and nuts...so something simple like a brownie with ice cream and nuts and whip...pretty much gets me every time!!

    Have a great time at your party! You deserve to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so exciting! :0) I love lemon bars, though I haven't had them since i was little... I guess I have never even tried to bake them before. I also like cheesecake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Dessert at Uno's which has gone and left our fair city! Boo-hoo! :(

    ReplyDelete