Friday, June 11, 2010

It's party time!!!

What do you do to celebrate?? My big release party for A Bitch Named Karma is tomorrow and I have a zillion things to do! Food to make, things to clean! Prayers to be said for decent weather. I'm not even real concerned with warmth....just PLEASE no rain!!!

I think the ink on my contract had barely been dry when I started thinking about this party! I don't need much of an excuse to throw a party and how often do I get to throw a party for myself??? I love having a fun time with friends and eating and drinking and enjoying all the merriment that goes along!!

It does feel a bit weird...seeing as the book is being released as an ebook. I wish it was print so I could have copies for my guests. (Print release is still TBA) But still...this is my first publication and to me that is a huge step and I am proud and I want to celebrate!!

What have you done to celebrate a book release, print or ebook????

I'll popping in all day today!!! Stop back for lots of fun stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment