Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I is for.....

I Know What You Did Last Summer.

Yep. I bet everyone remembers the mid to late 90's and ALL the scary movies that came out. I had never ever been a fan of scary movies until then- I think Nightmare on Elm Street scarred me when I was little. So when all these new movies were coming out with actors my own age...actors I loved and wanted to see their movies....I gave them a shot.

So, yep, me and my hubby (fiancé at the time) went to se all the cheesy new horror movies being released. Scream. Scream 2. I Know What You Did Last Summer. I Know What You Did Last Summer 2. And they were't bad. I enjoyed them and all their corniness.

But of course, I had to keep lights on in my house at all times for many weeks after seeing them :)

Are you a horror fan? What are your fans??

8 comments:

  1. I love I Know What You Did Last Summer! I really like Nightmare on Elm Street too, but even to this day, I can't watch it on my own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Freddy song still freaks me out! I can't sing "One Two Buckle My Shoe" to my kids without hearing the Nightmare on Elm Street version in the back of my head!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm such a wimp, I can't do scary movies. But I absolutely LOVED the book that it's based on (by Lois Duncan) and must have read it a 100 times, along with 'Killing Mr. Griffin' and 'Stranger with my Face' when I was a teenager.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I certainly can't do them now...but those ones...they were more corny than anything...so somehow I managed those. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. no scary movies for me.... not at all

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't watch much Horror; I can stand some in the fiction I read, but movies? They freak me out. LOL.


    The Golden Eagle
    The Eagle's Aerial Perspective

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is enough horror in my life that I don't have to go to the movies to see it. You wouldn't believe how tough life is, for a Bear.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love horror movies, books and games. That is what my blog is all about.

    In April I do this, but October is the Horror Movie Marathon blogfest!

    I am trying to read all the A to Z blogs, but coming back to the ones I really like.
    Looking forward to seeing what you do all month!

    Tim
    The Other Side
    The Freedom of Nonbelief

    ReplyDelete