Thursday, July 15, 2010

Happy Hunksday!!!


Last week I gave a new hottie from my list, so today, we are going back to someone who has been on my list for a long, long, long time. He was hot when he was 17 and OMG, is he even hotter at 40. I am SOOOOO not kidding on this at all.

Ladies...I present...Jordan Knight:









And yeah, all these pics are recent...like within the past 2 years. And the last two...snapped those on my own camera in Cleveland.

Drooling yet???? I know I am!

Oh and if you missed it, here is the link to my radio interview with Nancy at page Readers!

5 comments:

  1. Hmmm....I still like Orlando Bloom better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh don't worry....he's on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, love Jordan. I think I told you, but when I saw them last year, he sang Single in the audience and I was first against the platform and was able to pat his shoulder during the song. Yeah, I screamed like a 12-yr old and he's definitely just as hot close up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. *insert fangirl sqeaul here*

    I LOVE JORDAN KNIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Excellent choice and I do enjoy the bare chested pics. He still does it for me even after almost 2 decades. Yikes....really? 2 decades!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roni, when they went in the audience for Single, where we were, we couldn't see anything at that point :( But some of the other shows we went to, they did a second stage. In LA we were so close to them!!

    And we totally screamed our heads off!!!

    ReplyDelete