Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Passions

I think having passions in your life are extremely important. If we can't get giddy and crazy excited about something...than what's the point?? We all have our jobs and significant others and maybe we're blessed with amazing offspring too. And those things can be fulfilling and you can be passionate about them, but the question is: Is that enough??? This girl needs more out of life. I need something that's all me.

In my experience, everyone has some kind of passion, whether it be a collection, a hobby, a favoite band they must follow all around. Everyone is different and I think that's cool. What is not cool though is being criticized for your passion. If you're not hurting anyone, then what's the big deal??? If your passion is not what other people deem a proper passion, you're ridiculed.

Luckily for me, I'm far past caring what others think about my passions!

No comments:

Post a Comment