Thursday, October 7, 2010

Happy Hunksday!!


I have been a fan of Dancing with the Stars since season 1! As a dancer myself, I love that part of the show most of all, but when my favorite pro comes out with his shirt wide open or no shirt at all...OMG!!!! I don't care much about the dance anymore! Is it bad that one of my goals for my writing career is to become famous enough to be considered as a celebrity dancer???

And my first choice for my pro partner........none other than Maksim Chmerkovskiy.




5 comments:

  1. Sexy isn't a strong enough word...now if I can just reach that towel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yet another great post for another great Thursday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by ladies!!!!!

    LOL @ Jamie!! Yeah...I'd like to snatch that towel away too!!

    ReplyDelete