Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Connecting with the World!!!

I love checking my recent visitor map!! I am floored by how many people outside the Unite States are reading my blog!!! Little ole' me.....people from around the world are interested in what I have to say.....it just amazes me! I never in my wildest dreams thought I would be reaching the other side of the world with my blog posts!

So a huge Hello to all my international visitors!! I'd love to put a face with the country! Please comment!!! Turkey, Slovenia, Portugal, Pakistan, India, South Africa!!! Many more too!! Thank you so much for stopping by!!

7 comments:

  1. Oh, that's cool! I have an award for you at my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that so much fun to look at the map? The internet is an amazing thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really cool! How do you check a visitor map? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, how do you check a visitor map? I'm from the not so exotic...New Hampshire....

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is exotic! The internet is pretty darned amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool. Sometimes it's hard to believe how easily we can connect with others today.
    ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sign up with this site: www.statcounter.com. VERY VERY cool stuff!! Tells you how many people click on your site/blog every day and you can see a map of where the people are coming from.

    ReplyDelete