Saturday, October 10, 2009

It's in her hands!!! (well...her inbox, anyway!)

I officially sent my manuscript to my editor!! She's had it in her inbox for over a week now. I stayed up to finish it the night before I left for my trip. I had to wake at 3:30 am to get ready to catch my flight, and there I was at 11 pm the night before hitting "send" on the email to my editor.

Now I am sitting here wondering how long it will be till I get my first official professional editor's comments. What will she say? What will she think? How much red will there be????? I'm both excited and terrified beyond belief.

2 comments:

  1. My editor was really nice, but sometimes I felt overwhelmed by the changes: like if I change this, than I have to change that and that and that to make it work. Everything she suggested made my writing better though. It just took me a day or two to think about how to make the changes.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete