Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My latest review for Karma Kameleon!

This review totally made my year....and it's still pretty early in 2012! Check it out here!

The part that really made me happy...didn't even so much refer to Karma Kameleon, but my writing in general. It is SOOOOOOOO what I'm trying to achieve with my career. Take a look at this quote:

I have to give 4 stars because this chick-lit novel is probably one of the best I've read. Most languish in the old format but this novel gives me hope better things are to come from this genre and this author.


And this one:

This author has serious talent and fans of chick lit will fall in love with her work. 

Like I said....totally made my year! Let's hope the rest of 2012 is just as great, if not better!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment