Monday, February 6, 2012

I'm doing it!!! Wanna join???

I've tossed this idea around for a very long time. A critique group. I have been a part of a critique group who meets in person for over 5 years. They are great. Fantastic. But no one writes what I write. It can be really tough sometimes. Their feedback is helpful, but we have time constraints and they only get to hear a scene at a time..once a month. I need feedback on my books as a whole, and much quicker than that.

So, is anyone interested????

I am still putting it together, but my plan is to get maybe 5 or 6 writers who all write similar genres. Mostly I'd like to stay in chick lit, contemporary romance. Usually my stuff is a bit funny and sassy, so I'm looking for writers who write like me...who get it, I guess. 

I don't have many details yet, but most likely it will be a Yahoo group, private of course, where members will post their manuscripts chapter by chapter for feedback. Members will be required to read and comment on others work too.

If you're interested, please email me at Stephanie_Haefner at yahoo dot com with a sample of your work. I need to make sure it fits with what I have in mind for the group.

No comments:

Post a Comment