Monday, September 26, 2011

Did you know I have another blog?????

Yes...I try to keep up two blogs. Tried it once before....a cooking blog I did with another writer...but that kinda failed. Went well for a while but both of us just got too busy to keep it up. It's kind of a pain to post a recipe and review and all that...takes a lot of time.

I've always had my other blog in the back of my mind...so one day I just decided to do it. Not sure if many of you know, but I am a HUGE Disney World fan. I  love the planning process that goes into a trip and all my friend know I am the one to come to with Disney-related questions. And everyone always seems to have the same questions. So I decided to start this blog as a place for them to go...with all of my advice already there and waiting. 

It is mainly an informational blog, so daily posts are not completely necessary. But I do try to post once or twice a week to keep it updated.

So if you're a Disney World fan like me, please stop by!! Disney Dreaming

3 comments:

  1. I love your other blog. It was a huge help to me when we were planning our Disneyland trip last year!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a Disneyland fan. I hate crowds. Give me a hike in the mountains but good luck following your passion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's super cool Stephanie! I'm off to check it out ....

    ReplyDelete