Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Still recouperating!

This weekend was a busy one. Every day we had something going on: concert, cook out with friends, cookout with family. And now today is Tuesday and my daughter is back to school, I should be catching up on housework and stuff...but I just have no energy or motivation.

I did zero writing or editing all weekend, including today. No motivation at all.

I guess I can justify it by saying I took a vacation.

I did still get to check email and such. I took a huge step forward in the technological world. I got a smartphone. It's pretty cool and I am still, almost a week later, trying to figure the darn thing out. But I am loving it! :)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to your smartphone. That should make busy weekends like this easier. It still sounds like a nice weekend with lots of friends around.
    Nahno ∗ McLein

    ReplyDelete
  2. take a break.... enjoy it.... we all need that from time to time haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a fun weekend! Good luck figuring out that smartphone. I probably won't part with my safe, familiar, ancient relic until it up and dies on me. :)

    ReplyDelete