Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My new cover art!!!!

I am so so excited to reveal the cover art for Paradise Cove!! The email came in on Sunday, which is rare. I get very few emails over the weekend. I saw the subject and instantly got butterflies in my stomach. This is such a huge thing!! I was so so excited!!! But I was very nervous too! What if I didn't like it??

But when I clicked the attachment and this amazing cover opened, I was in awe!! I remember the day I first saw my cover for A Bitch Named Karma. While it was beyond striking, I was afraid it really didn't fit the novel's genre completely. And while I thought it was quite sexy, I've caught a ton of flack for the cover model's lack of clothing.

But this new cover....there is no doubts about this one at all. It's stunning...it's perfect...it's everything I wanted!!

And without further ado....the cover for Paradise Cove:



So, what do you guys think??? Hope you love it as much as I do!

10 comments:

  1. WOW!! This is gorgeous! Congratulations to you :) Great blog and the book cover is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. UM! AMAZING that's what I think it is so perfect, simple enough to not be overwhelming but certainyl interesting and full of emotion!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful! I'm excited to read it!

    I find it funny you got so much flack for the "A Bitch Named Karma" cover. The cover was one of the main reasons I picked up the book in the first place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    Lovely cover, and have to say so too the image for A Bitch Named Karma! ;)

    Be of luck with this one.

    best
    F

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought the same thing...as soon as you sent it to me my immediate thought was, "wow, that fits the story great!" Awesome and congrats again!

    One of your biggest supporters:)

    ReplyDelete