Monday, November 21, 2011

Giving thanks!

It's that time of year where everyone reflects and gives thanks for what they are truly thankful for. I try to be thankful all year long for the blessings in my life. But a holiday once a year to be extra thankful is nice too!

I am, of course, thankful for my family. My kids are the best thing in my life, even when they are driving me insane!! And my hubby too....though I sometimes feel like I am a single mother of three as opposed to a mom of two. LOL! I'm thankful for the things in my life that bring me joy, even though they are not perfect. I know I'm not the perfect mom and wife either!

I'm thankful for parents who don't judge and just let me live my life the way I need/want to...no comments, no complaints. Cause I've seen my fair share of parents who DO NOT treat their adult children that way.

I'm thankful for our health. We've been lucky and have only had minor ailments throughout our lives. My wish is to stay that way!

I am thankful for how far I'm come in my writing career. Sometimes I can't believe how much I've grown as a writer in the last 3-4 years. I am thankful for the start of my career and hope great new things and successes are in my future.

There are many more things I am thankful for, but I think these are the most important! :) Wishing you all a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment