Wednesday, April 17, 2013

This cracked me up!!!

So I was checking stats for my blog. They always amuse me. I love to see how many people clicked on my blog, how they got here, the countries they live in. I'm really big in the US and Russia this week. I find it really cool that people on the other side of the world are reading my words. The awesomeness of the internet :)

And one never ending source of amusement is the search words. Here is one of today's funny ones:

crista agulara in her panties

To my knowledge, I have never written a post about Christina Aguilara, and definitely not one about her in her undies.

And another that stuck out was this one:

how to pronounce haefner

And that made me think. Yeah, I know my last name is not the easiest to pronounce. It's not a cool last name. I debated on using a pen name for my writing. But in the end, I wanted to see MY name on the covers of my books, not some made up name. I figured as long as people could spell it, I was good.

But for those who would like to know how to pronounce it, it's hayf-ner. Hope that helps :)




3 comments:

  1. I confess that I have wondered about your last name. Now it has been made clear. No panties found yet for Christina?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like unusual names. Even if I can't pronounce them, they are more memorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I am so delighted I found your webpage, I really found you by accident,
    while I was searching on Digg for something else, Anyhow I
    am here now and would just like to say kudos for a tremendous post and
    a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to read it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the great job.

    Here is my blog :: дешевые авиарейсы азию

    ReplyDelete