Thursday, April 30, 2009

Loved this!

I've been trying to find fun and informative blogs to follow, mainly blogs that talk about writing. I hope to do some cyber networking too. I came across this one particular blog a little while back....Smart Bitches, Trashy Books and I really really love what they have to say. This recent post rings so true for me!!!

http://www.smartbitchestrashybooks.com/index.php/weblog/comments/top-five-things-you-didnt-know-about-romance-readers-and-watchung-books/

It is about romance readers, but I'd say it's pretty much covers romance writers as well.

2 comments:

  1. That list made me want to write a romance novel. :)

    I've actually wanted to write one for a while, since I read my first GOOD romance novel, with smart characters and smart dialogue. But when I start to write one, I always find... it's harder than it looks. I think I need to just have some fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had issues at first..calling what I write romance. I had a stereotypical thought of what romance was...Fabio covers and corny dialog. BUT, I quickly learned that is so untrue!! Well, okay, there IS stuff like that out there, but there's soooooo much more to romance. I now feel privileged to call what I write romance...and how can you knock a 1.7 BILLION dollar industry???

    ReplyDelete