Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Meet Oliver Christiansen!


Try Me On for Size releases on August 11th!!!!! Click here for the presale on Amazon- only $1.99!!!!! (And it's also up for presale everywhere else too!) So let's continue with the introduction of my characters!!

The next character I'd like you to meet is Oliver Christensen! He's tall, dark and handsome, and has money out the wazoo. But he's not a stuck up snob. He actually hates people like that. While writing him, I envisioned Colin Egglesfield....oh...my...yummy!!!!!

Click here for his IMDb page! :) (And trust me, you want to do click over. He's HOT!)

Oliver is a good guy who makes bad decisions. He's in an impossible situation, forced to choose between what he should do and what he wants to do. And it's real hard to keep a clear head when he can't stop thinking about Mia.

No comments:

Post a Comment