Wednesday, December 19, 2012

What do you want most for Christmas??

My mom still asks for a gift list. I am 35 years old. I always make one for her though. I know how much they enjoy giving us gifts. (and I do enjoy receiving them too!) I just wish she could give me what I really want this year :)

No one can give it to me. It's something I have to get on my own, but it seems no matter how hard I work, it's just not happening. This year my wish list really only has one thing...the same thing that's been on the list for years: an agent.

I know an agent is not the be all and end all and having one doesn't necessarily guarantee success, but it sure would help.

So what's on your list this year? Is it something someone can physically buy you...or something less tangible?

Where's cousin Eddie when I need him...to go to an agent's house and deliver them to mine with a big red bow wrapped around?

1 comment:

  1. The exact same thing as yours. With little to no hope of getting it--at least not for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete