Thursday, July 14, 2016

Lots of exciting stuff!!!!


So much happening over here!!!!

The 3rd installment of my Classy and Sassy series released on July 4th!!!! ONE SIZE FITS ALL is now for sale!!

Buy links here!

And my second Kindle World title released in June. I wrote a cowboy romance!! So so fun!! It's part of Ruth Cardello's Lone Star Burn series.


Check it out here!

I then signed on to write another in each of the Kindle Worlds, as well as another for a Carly Phillips Kindle World!! SQUEE!! I'm a busy girl!

Hope you're all having a fabulous summer and reading lots of sexy books ;)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations oh your success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm so happy for you-- living the dream, I see! Your hard work has made your vision a reality, and that is inspiring. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete