Monday, August 2, 2010

My book is in PRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


OH. MY. GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So...I was leisurely checking Amazon.com, like I often do, to check my ebook ranking for A Bitch Named Karma. But this time when I typed it into the search engine, two listings came up...the ebook and THE PRINT BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now...my official release date in December 1st. I thought maybe it was just preorders...but no..it let me complete the order. I wondered if there was some kind of glitch. But apparently, according to my editor at Lyrical, Amazon usually does start selling Lyrical's titles early. My ebook was for sale on Amazon almost 2 months early. She said it is odd for them to do it four months early, but in all honesty...I am so not complaining!! Now everyone who was waiting for print can read it four months earlier! And I can start my print marketing plan earlier (Um..so that means I actually have to get on that now).

So if anyone wants to purchase the print version, click here!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats, Stephanie! That's wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I just bought the Kindle version today! I'll definitely put up a review when I'm done. I have a whole bunch of books to review!

    ReplyDelete