Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hollywood has recognized eBooks!


The other night, hubby and I watched "Date Night" with Tina Fey and Steve Carrell. Good movie!! But I was so incredibly impressed that one scene in the movie used a Kindle!!! Yay for Hollywood!!!!

Seems more and more, digital publishing is getting it's props. And this is so wonderful!!! With every passing nod, eBooks are gaining more and more recognition and support. It is being brought in front of people more and like in the movie, showing that regular everyday people are using the technology. In the movie, the Kindle belonged to a cab driver.

Digital publishing is here to stay, regardless of what some people may think. :)

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm excited to hear about this as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kindle is my best friend.... shhh don;t tell lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. With ereader aps of all kind being offered for smart phones and computers, the accessibility of ebooks has sky rocketed! Believe it or not I've abandoned my kindle device for my iphone. The backlighting and compact size makes it easy to read anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, that is good news. I haven't seen this film, but I'll have to check it out. I keep hearing that it's a fun one.

    ReplyDelete