Thursday, September 15, 2011

Survey says......

I've decided to do a reader survey to try and find out what entices a reader to buy certain books, where they find out about the books they choose to read, and their favorite ways to read them. I would like the survey to be completed only by readers who do not also write. I think there is a huge difference in how writers choose what they read versus how purely readers do. I know many of the books I read are because they are friends of mine and I want to support them. Readers don't really do that.

How can you help? Why thank you for asking! There are a few ways!!

First of all, if you have a question you are interested in knowing, please share it below!

Second, if you would be willing to pass the survey out to friends, family, colleagues of yours who are purely readers and not writers, that would be awesome! Comment below and let me know!

And lastly...all readers who complete the survey will be entered into a drawing for all kinds of goodies. So...if you have any author swag or fun stuff you'd like to donate for the cause, please let me know!!!

Thank you thank you thank you!! And, of course, after it's all said and done, I will compile the info and share it with all of you!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey - if you can get this into a survey monkey format, I will post on my personal FB, my blog FB and my blog itself as a post. Although, I sometimes wonder if I am alone in bloggy land. LOL I will help out however I can. :-) Enjoy the weekend!
    kw

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've a ton of friends who are readers that don't write. Do you have something I could post?

    ReplyDelete