Thursday, September 8, 2011

It's my birthday!! But I have a surprise for all of you!!!

I know birthdays are not special to many people...but for me...even as I step into my mid-thirties today...I still feel special on this day. I think everyone should feel special on their birthday! It's the only day of the year that is just for you.

I have long sine abandoned parties on my birthday, but in our family, we still celebrate. The birthday person gets to choose where we go for dinner and we enjoy a nice meal together. I don't get as many presents as I used to...and I'd be lying if I didn't say I missed it! Can't help it...I'm a girl who likes to be spoiled!!! But my parents and my mother in law always treat me to something and hubby too...but usually I pick out my own present and say "This will be my birthday present!) LOL!

So anyway...without further ado..I have a present for all of you on my birthday!!! It's sultry and sexy and I can't wait to hear what you think! It's my new covert art!!!!! Karma Kameleon will release in January 2012 and here is the cover!!!!

8 comments:

  1. great cover, and i know the book will be great
    can't wait for january

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! The cover is gorgeous! I really like the green set behind the couple. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love that book cover! It's beautiful. Congrats and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there - it's been a while! Sorry I missed your birthday! Hope it was awesome! Love the cover for Karma too!! Looks interesting to say the least. Hope all is going smoothly in your mid-thirties ... welcome to the club. :-) Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Happy Birthday, Stephanie!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday to you!

    That's definitely one sultry cover. ;-)

    ReplyDelete