Thursday, February 25, 2010

I've got over 100 Followers!!! So Awesome!!!

Wow! I am beyond amazed!!!! And eternally grateful to each and every person who has been following my journey for months and also the new followers who have just joined!

When I started this blog, I planned on doing it to "build my platform" and make a name for myself on the internet. What I hadn't expected were the friendly faces and thoughtful posts I received! I made friends out here in Bloggerland! And you have all given me such wonderful support and advice and hopefully i have enriched your blogging experience too!!

I wish you all the best of luck in your endeavors! Most of you are fellow writers and we're all on this crazy, winding, twisting, uphill path together! It's so nice to have people to share the joys and sorrows with!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

13 comments:

  1. Congrats, girl! That's awesome.

    (By the way, you mentioned yesterday, you wanted to sign up for the crit fest over at my blog--subs are open now, so if you want to click over to see how to submit, go for it!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been so fun to read your posts. Thanks for having such an awesome blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ... I could have written this post (down to the "just got 100 followers" and everything : ) Sooooo happy for you! Keep on rocking in the free world : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Reaching 100 is fabulous and it feels fantastic! I had joined for the same reason, to work on my writing and showcase my struggles, hopes and dreams with the world. In the process I never realized how wonderful everyone would be!!! I've only been on blogger for a month and already have such great friendships built!!! I love the amazing comments as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for your sweet comments...this is exactly what I'm talking about! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! :o) ooh and my amazon book has been shipped. Can't wait, thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on 100 (actually, 102) followers! You were one of the first writing blogs I followed and I've really enjoyed reading about your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Guinevere!! I love sharing this with everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree, blogging has become so much more than just platform building! I'm loving following blogging friends on twitter too. Makes me feel a little more connected to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the followers. I love the blogging community. So many fun, friendly people. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Elana!

    Jody, I started following some of my blogging friends on twitter too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats! Woo-hoo!

    The writing community is amazing. The blogosphere makes the community feel that much bigger, doesn't it?

    I have something for you at my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete