Friday, February 12, 2010

Finally back to work...got lots to do!

My laptop had to be rushed to the Computer Hospital AKA hubby's uncle's. We have always gotten our computers from his uncle, who builds them for a living. He is also a fantastic computer surgeon. He had her back to me in only two days, which I appreciated to no end. She is mostly good as new...but I fear she will never be 100% :(

But anyway, I am now working on selecting the excerpt that will be listed on my page on Lyrical Press's website!! And wow is it hard!!! They want a scene toward the beginning of the book...something that makes a reader want to read more, obviously. But I don't want to give away something that is meant to be a surprise!

4 comments:

  1. ooh that sounds fun! Good luck, the passage will speak to you, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FYI, that excerpt ends up all over the place... wherever your book is listed for sale. :) Not to add pressure or anything...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you'll pick something awesome, though. So many great scenes in that book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah...no need to worry....this passage will only determine whether or not people will buy my book....no pressure..... ;)

    ReplyDelete