Monday, November 23, 2009

Let's gives thanks!

As I scroll through my blog list I see that many people are blogging about what they are thankful for this year. I like to reflect on what I have in my life that is good. Sometimes I think people get too involved thinking of what they don't have.

Here is my list of things I am thankful for...most are serious...some not so serious :)

A husband who rarely tells me no for anything.

Two kids who love me like crazy.

Everyone in my family is relatively healthy (my son's asthma is pretty much under control, so I don't really worry about it!)

Fantastic parents who let me live my life without judgment and don't aggravate me.

The most wonderful girlfriends on the planet.

My publishing contract.

An editor that couldn't be more perfect for me!

My writer's group.

My laptop.

My electric blanket.

New York State Dept. of Corrections for employing my husband and giving us complete job security.

Walt Disney World.

New Kids on the Block

That's it for now...maybe I'll come back and add some more later!!

2 comments:

  1. You do have quite a bit to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with ya on the electric blanket! Have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete