Wednesday, November 18, 2009

If I had a million dollars......

What a fun idea I found over at Romance in Writing!

Sometimes it's fun to dream and think about all the things we do if we were filthy rich!! (After feeding the poor, curing the sick, and saving the planet, of course!)

Here are my top 5!!

I'd buy a house like this:



With a closet like this (filled of course!):



I'd take tons and tons of dance lessons:



I'd go to every single show these guys put on, no matter where in the world it was:



And I'd visit this place at least 3 or 4 times a year:



So what about you???? What would you do??? Post a blog on your page and comment here so I know to go check it out!!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! Great idea about the dancing lessons!!! I'll have to add that to my list. Also, promotion for my first book...so that I don't end up a one-hit-wonder. ;-) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha great picks, Stephanie! I LOVE that house and that closet is to die for. Maybe someday ;) I'll have to add this to my list of things to blog about, how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like loads of fun...I'm going to go do mine :)

    ReplyDelete