Monday, February 10, 2014

Q&A with my heroine Mia!!

It's Valentine's week! The week to celebrate love! We should celebrate love every day--and I do--but I have zero complaints about a week and day dedicated to it!!

My Chick Lit Chat group is doing a fun event this week! Today's festivities include an interview with your heroine! I chose to "interview" Mia Montonari, the co-owner of Classy 'n' Sassy Lingerie from my soon to be released book Try Me On For Size!

So here we go!

1) What three qualities do you find most attractive in a partner?

First of all, he has to be trustworthy. I can't stand liars and cheats. Cleanliness is a major plus. I'm nobody's maid. And I guess the third would be success. I'm dedicated to my job and I need a man who can understand, respect and support that.

2) What’s your idea of romance?

I don't know. Does romance even matter? I'd much rather have a man who can control his bodily functions. Now that's romance!

3) Who's your favorite on-screen couple (Film or TV)?

I don't know if I have one. I don't watch much TV aside from stupid reality shows. It's my one vice.  But I do admire my what my best friend Bryn had with her husband Johnny. Pure perfection. My heart broke for her when he died. I hope to some day find a love like that, but it doesn't look like it's ever going to happen. 

4) What's been your most embarrassing moment in regards to the opposite sex?

Oh God. I have a million. Not sure I can even narrow it down to just one. And I think I'll keep all the sexual embarrassment to myself. But I guess it would have to be the time I was supposed to meet my boyfriend at his friend's house for a costume party. Imagine showing up as Thing 1, blue hair and all, and Thing 2 never shows. Oh and it wasn't just any old costume party. It was a themed Roaring 20's party. Gadsby meets Dr. Suess. 

5) What was your first impression of your partner or crush? How accurate was it?

First impression of Oliver? When I thought he was Ryan, the guy I was interviewing? Hot! Hot! Hot!  With an amazing ass. But I should have known. It was all too good to be true.

6) How have you coped with break-ups in the past?

None of my past relationships lasted very long. I was glad to see them go. I don't have time to waste on men who can't be mature adults. 

7) Which hot actor would you want to be stranded on a deserted island with and why? 

Hard to say, since I'm not real up on what's hot in Hollywood these days. But if I have to pick , I'd have to go back to my youth. I was so in love with Leonardo DiCaprio. I'm pretty sure I wore out my VHS copies of Titanic and Romeo and Juliet. Those eyes. And that smile. 

8) What is the craziest thing you've ever done for love?

Me? Absolutely nothing. I'm still waiting for someone worthy enough of crazy actions. At this rate, I will die never having done a crazy thing.

9) PDA: How much is acceptable?  

Oh no. Not appropriate. I don't want to see people making out while I'm trying to go about my normal day, so I would never subject people to that. But what happens in my office, stays in my office. 

10) What is the best relationship advice you've ever gotten?

Probably when Bryn told me that love and relationships are never perfect, but with the right guy, it's worth it. 

If you like Mia and want to know more about her, here are the presale links for Try Me On For Size!!

Amazon

Barnes and Noble


No comments:

Post a Comment