Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Get to know Oliver Christensen! YUM!

As we continue with a week of love and romance, it's time for you to get to know Oliver!



Celebrity you've been told you look like:

I've been told I look like that guy from that chick flick...Something Borrowed, I think it's called. He was also on that show about a prostitute. Colin something or other. Pretty good looking guy, so I guess I should be flattered. I don't see it though. I'm just a regular guy. 

Naughty food you like to indulge in:

It's rare I get the opportunity to indulge, but I love a greasy steak hoagie with fries and ranch dressing. Perfectly craptastic. 

What you wear to bed:

Depends who I'm with. My ex fiancĂ©...tee and pajama bottoms. With Mia, absolutely nothing. 

Favorite body part of the opposite sex:

With Mia, it's all about the hair and eyes. 

How many people you've said "I love you" to:

If you don't count my nanny, just Mia. 

Relationship deal-breaker:

Prima-donna behavior. I'm so over spoiled socialites. 

Your first kiss - How old were you? Did you instigate it?:

I spend a lot of my childhood being ushered from one activity to another. There wasn't much time for social interaction with the opposite sex. But when I was thirteen, my parents sent me to a hoity toity summer camp for privileged kids. It was supposed to be three solid weeks of enrichment and education. But when the counselors turned in for the night, these prim and proper kids did some very unproper things. I learned a WHOLE lot that summer about female anatomy. And being I was the new kid--fresh meat--I didn't have to instigate anything. 

Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, describe:

Nope. Was never into that sort of thing. It was very frowned upon in my world.

Favorite alcoholic drink:

Scotch. The good stuff. But now that I'm with Mia, I don't really care to much for it anymore.

Describe your dream girl:

Low maintenance, fun, outgoing. Doesn't care about image or fancy hairdos and clothes. Wants to be with me for me, not because of my place on the social ladder.


So that's Oliver!! What do ya think????


If you want to know what happens with him and Mia, preorder Try Me On For Size! Release date July 14th! Click the links below!


Amazon


Barnes and Noble



1 comment: