Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pretty please with sugar on top!

Hello!! I told you all a while back that I had put together this reader survey...all kinds of great questions about reading and purchasing habits. I've gotten great response so far, but haven't quite gotten the number of volunteers as I'd hoped. I was hoping for 100 and I'm at 79.

The results are so so interesting and I really can't wait to share them with you!

But if you could, please email the link to friends and family that may be interested in participating. It's short, only 30 multiple choice questions..takes maybe 2 minutes to complete. I'm hoping for purely reader opinions, not writers. I think we as writers have far different reading and purchasing habits than those who do not also write.

Thanks so much!! Here is the link!

No comments:

Post a Comment