Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A week to go

I am in the last phase of my last self edit before submitting to my editor. I WILL have it done within the next week. I leave for Florida on Wednesday the 30th at 7:25 am...my manuscript WILL be in her inbox before that time.

Luckily I am to the easy part...now I'm just reading through, making sure it all makes sense after swapping out so many words over the past two months and rewording so many lines. So far I like what I'm reading...so all the work has been worth it.

But no matter how much work I've done on my own, I do look forward to the future with a completely open mind. I know I could work on this thing for months and months and still my editor would find things that need changing. I'm actually looking forward to having a set of professional eyes on it to help make it the best it can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment