Tuesday, September 8, 2009

How I Met Your Father Part 4

The final chapter....well...actually...just the beginning!

K and I kissed and after that we were inseparable. We spent every moment possible together. He accepted an offer from the football team at the college I was going to and we spent a year away at school together (he didn't go back though...ended up getting his call from the state of NY and started his job as a correctional officer). When I graduated the next spring with my AAS degree, I followed him downstate where he was working at the time, until he had enough senority to transfer back home.

A little over a year after we started dating, just after I went back to college without him, he proposed at the campground where we met...at my parents campsite in front of the fire. We married two years later, bought a house and adopted a dog. We traveled and enjoyed our lives together and then after 4 1/2 years of marriage, welcomed our first baby, a girl, in 2003 and in 2008, a second, a boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment