Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I almost cried happy tears!!!!

http://lyricalpress.blogspot.com/2009/08/editor-profile-piper-denna.html

This blog was posted over at Lyrical Press today...an interview with my editor.....go ahead....read the answer to the first question........

Yup...that's me she's talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In case you don't want to click the site, she says: "
I've got lots of great names on my roster list. One title which I'm very excited about, though, is Bitch Named Karma, a really fun chick-lit novel."

It is so unbelievable amazing to find someone who is as excited about my novel as I am...and I waited sooo long to get to this point. Each step I make in this journey feel so amazingly right!!! I've felt so much heartbreak with rejection...but maybe they were meant to be. Maybe none of those agents or publishers were right for me.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats! It's always good to have the editor on your side :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's so exciting!!!!
    Do you have an idea yet of when it's going to be published? I definitely want to read it

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is very much what I want, someone rooting for me and supporting me so much they give a quote about my work. WAY TO GO!
    ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This feels so so amazing....I only dreamed of this feeling...and now I have it :) Megan, i have no clue at this point....I have multiple rounds of edits to do. I'm sure I won;t know a tentative release date till I'm a couple of edits in. I;m guessing not before the end of the year though.

    And you better believe I will be shouting it from the rooftops when it is released!!!!! I can't wait for everyone to read it!!!

    ReplyDelete