Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Back to work!

I took the weekend to basically do nothing. And part of me was happy with that but the other part, not so much.

I knew my lawyer search would go no where over the weekend, so I guess it wasn't too hard to let that go for a few days. But I didn't write a single sentence the entire weekend either. I think I was just having a bummy weekend...I got on the computer of course, but I couldn't lure myself away from message boards and Facebook.

But it's a new week...back to work!

And I finally heard back from one of the lawyers I emailed. She asked me to call her to set up a meeting...I did, no answer...left her a voice mail.

4 comments:

  1. Bummy weekends can be good every once in awhile.

    :D
    ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love (and usually need) a lazy weekend every few months. I always try to have plans for the weekend and stay busy, but sometimes it's so nice to do nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, well good luck getting back into the swing of things. And I hope the lawyer gets in touch with you. Hope you still enjoyed a relaxing "nothing-time" - sometimes that is so nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all need to take a break sometimes. :-) Hope you hear back soon.

    ReplyDelete