Friday, September 28, 2012

Tweets of the Week!

Here we go again! The funniest, most inspiring, and most entertaining Tweets I read this week!

@Lisaurstein: So someone just found my blog searching "Lisa pull my pants down, lisa suk my pp on you tube" my eyes my eyes o.O

@kirstiealley: DWTS makes people happy!!!! Thank you for having me..it's makes me happy too!!! xxxo

@abswrites: I wish people cared about real issues as much as they care about football referees. '....

@SW_Messenger: Why am I incapable of using superglue without gluing my fingers together at least once???

@rklipman: HEY I JUST MET YOU STOP AND THIS IS CRAZY STOP BUT PHONES HAVEN'T BEEN INVENTED YET STOP SO TELEGRAM ME MAYBE STOP

@Chrishell7: I feel like I legitimately have the right to key a car that purposely takes 2 parking spaces.


@Pamstucky: Whoever just found my website by searching on "how to make a pterodactyl out of toilet paper roll," Thank you - you made my day!

@honeyrun: You know what's funny? Paintings of Adam & Eve where they both have belly buttons. Think about that, take as much time as you need

@MandyHubbard: We should bring this back. RT @OMGFacts:  In ancient Rome, men found guilty of rape had their testicles crushed between two stones.

1 comment:

  1. BWAHAHAHAHA! The "how to make a pterodactyl out of toilet paper roll" one cracked me up!!

    ReplyDelete