Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Chick Lit Challenge Review!! Two Days Til Mrs.



I read the first book in this series, 2 Days Til Sundae, which ended with a mini cliffhanger and I needed to read what happened next. So much so that I bought the sequel immediately on my Kindle and read the beginning. I liked the first book and was excited for the next chapter in Cat and Fynn's life.

The book was pretty good, though there were times I kinda wanted to slap Cat. I guess it's just me and sometimes I have a hard time identifying with people/characters who care too much what other people think. I know I was like that at one time, but have matured and moved past it. So I know many other readers can identify with a character like Cat, but not me.

But the book was very entertaining and there was always some kind of trouble Cat was getting into...which made for some really funny scenes. But her troubles always seemed to be solved quickly.

Here is the link to Goodreads!

No comments:

Post a Comment