Monday, January 16, 2012

One of my favorite things- Disney World!

Many of you probably already know. I have a slight obsession with Disney World. I go as often as our budget will allow, which isn't really enough, but that usually means like once a year....if we can get a great deal during value season staying in a value resort.

I like to consider myself something of a expert when it comes to planning a budget conscious Disney World vacation. many of my friends come to me when they need tips and advice. I'd typed the same email at least a dozen times with my best tips and a list of websites I love. Then it finally dawned on me to have a website I could direct people too. So I did. It's a blog I try to update whenever possible. There are tons of planning tips and advice and reviews on everything from rides to food to resorts.

So if you're a Disney fanatic like me, come stop by and say hi!

Disney Dreaming

No comments:

Post a Comment