Thursday, June 30, 2011

Tag! You're it!

 I was tagged by Scribblings of Wendy Jane!

I tag these three bloggers:

Family Scrapbooks and Coffee

Teenage Bride

Sondrae Bennett


1) Do you think you're hot?



There are times when I think I am awesome...and other times....the exact opposite!

2) Upload a picture or your current wallpaper.



Yes, this is NKOTB...taken on my camera in June 2009 when they toured!

3) When was the last time you ate chicken?



Last week, I think. We eat a lot of chicken...so it's weird that's it's been so long. I can;t even remember what i did with it.

4) What were you thinking about as you wrote this post?





I wish it was time to get the kids in bed.

5) What songs have you listened to lately?






Just listened to a song on Go Diego Go.

6) Do you have a nickname?

Nope. Never have.

No comments:

Post a Comment