Monday, June 22, 2009

The process is finally underway!

Two copies of my signed contract were in the mail this past Friday. It's quite a relief to know the process has officially begun!!! And quite exciting too! I can't wait to start editing and see what they have to say about my story. And then the cover art.....very interested to see what they come up with for that!!! The publisher...and since I have officially sent in my contract, I will reveal their name: Lyrical Press, they have some FANTASTIC cover art!

8 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear more about the process, and to get the chance to read your book when it's finally out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. You definitely have to keep letting us know about the process. It's going to be so fun to see the cover art :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds wonderful! Can't wait to hear and see more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great news! I can't wait for you to start posting some photos up! Just got done looking over another's authors possible book cover!

    I hope I get there sometime! Many kudos girl! =D
    Congrats and enjoy--you've earned it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys!! I can;t believe this is all happening....I can officially say "My publisher" and "My Editor".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! That must be a wonderful feeling. I'm excited for you making this step.

    By the way, my daughter is dancing to your blog's music with the biggest grin on her face. That has totally made my day! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! Was it a New Kids song???? My daughter sings along...makes my heart beam with pride!

    ReplyDelete